Inside quad cabin photo

klct39lg

the wife and i had a quad on Destiny in '99 with 16yo daughters and again in '01 on Paradise. oh what fun, memories (good) will last forever.:)

couldn't talk them into quad in '04 on Mariner and not having much luck as we plan the Grand for Spring '07, course they will soon be 24yo. I tried to remind them of the fun we had.:D

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the great links to the pictures. I've wondered how these configurations would work. It seems, though, that sometimes you can get two insides or even one inside and one outside for about the same price as sharing with four. That would be the ideal way unless your kids/roomates take a LOT less stuff than mine!!!

We had a very tiny inside room with two school age children years ago. It was on a three week cruise in the South Pacific. It was a last minute deal - two for the price of one and kids went free. Our room was so tiny the toilet was in the shower! :eek: You know, I wouldn't trade the memories made in that tiny room with bunk beds for anything. No balcony could ever produce belly laughs 25 years later! We all rate that as our number one family vacation.

Archived