Congratulations Saints!

IDKaren

Congratulations to all you SAINTS fans. GREAT game. Now the questions remains--if it comes downn to it...will your SAINTS be playing against MY CHARGERS...and WHO will win out of these 2 at the Super bowl??:D

Thanks for the congrats, Karen, but I think the question is can the Chargers with a QB inexperienced in playoff games beat Tom Brady? I sure hope so cuz I'd love to watch Drew Brees whup L.T.....L.T got the MVP, Brees will take the Super Bowl!;)

Yay- the seahawks lost- bummer that the Saints will not get to entertain ya'll at home thought:( We shall see in three hours just how those Chargers can do. They always seems to fall apart when it counts. The REAL bummer is that I will be winging my way home from the SUN after my cruise and arrgggh I will miss the Super Bowl. I would die for TIVO right now. GOOD LUCK guys!:)

Well, according to sea-u-later we will beat Chicago next weekend. That would be awesome!!!! We're trying to take it one game at a time so here's hoping luck is on our side next weekend. We have been waiting years to see this:D

WELLLLL_ since my Chargers lost.arrrggggh. You will have me cheering on The Saints. I really hope you guys do well in Chicago. Would have been nice to have home field advantage though. GOOOODDD Luck!!!:)

My parents lived in New Orleans for 13 years during the Aint's days...My family is Die Hard Saints fans. The Saints deserve the Superbowl Title and I could not be prouder of Team and the city (for all of the continuous support thru the bad, bad and the good). GO SAINTS....I will be leaving on my cruise from NOLA on the Fantasy Feb 5...hip hip...Monday after the Superbowl....I hope that we are celebrating....

We were so rooting for the Chargers, too. Lived in the San Diego area for 5 years. But being a NOLA native......need I say more?

All the controversy regarding Rex at QB...believe me Rex will be a BIG part of the Saints game plan. He will not have a good day. :D

Go Saints, all the way, Saints go all the way. Oh I BELIEVE!!!!!

Do ya'll??;)

Archived