Table suggestions - Brilliance and Jewel

Taking the Brilliance to the Med on 10/24/07 and just booked the Jewel for 2/23/08.

It's just me and DH to the Med, but we love a table with new folks. Can anyone suggest a nice 8 person table that's in a great spot, OR that had a great wait staff?

Also, for the Jewel to the Caribbean, there are going to be several in our party, so again a tble for 8-10 (if they get that big, I don't recall), so any suggestions here?

Taking the Brilliance to the Med on 10/24/07 and just booked the Jewel for 2/23/08.

It's just me and DH to the Med, but we love a table with new folks. Can anyone suggest a nice 8 person table that's in a great spot, OR that had a great wait staff?

Also, for the Jewel to the Caribbean, there are going to be several in our party, so again a tble for 8-10 (if they get that big, I don't recall), so any suggestions here?

You can not pre-select your table location. When you made your booking, you should have been asked whether you preferred a large or small table. Based on that, you will be assigned a table. The table number will be printed on your Seapass card. We always go to the dining room soon after we board and check our table location. Only once, in over 15 cruises, did we request a change. Hindsight told us that we should have stayed where we were originally assigned.

If others decide to join you on your Jewel Caribbean cruise, they should ask that their reservation be "linked" with yours. They will need your booking number to do this. This will ensure that all of you are seated at the same dinner table.

I will contact our TA and remind her to link us for the Caribbean cruise and let her know we'd prefer being assigned a large table for the Med.

We prefer late seating. My last cruise was on Princess and we chose the anytime dining.

I really did like that, too bad RCI doesn't have it......Can't afford to eat at Chops every night of a 12 day'er....... :(

Archived