Infinity Aqua Spa

moon1john

Go here to see TREATMENTS offered by Aqua_Spa_by_Elemis

Go here for a TREATMENT list with prices from April 2005 Aqua_Spa_Price_List Probably some have increased by now.

Either call your TA or if you booked directly with Celebrity, call them to make purchases prior to sailing. You probably will have to wait until boarding to select days and times for treatments. They do run specials in tha Ship's Daily schedule and often have price reductions on port days for new bookings.

Go here Before_Your_Cruise and click on MANAGE MY RESERVATION and either register for your cruise or if allready registered enter your user name and password. You will then be able to select MANAGE MY RESERVATION for your cruise. You will see Aqua Spa Packages. Click on it to see available packages and add any you want to your reservation. Be aware, these are packages for multiple days of treatments, not individual treatments as listed on some of first and second links.

I hope this helps.

Archived