Room 2340 on the Destiny looks like its huge

NCLSEA123

We are going in just about 2 1/2 weeks on the Conquest and I will get some more pics of that room before the guys mess it up too much. Will be able to answer more then. Please let me know if you have any specific questions.

We are going in just about 2 1/2 weeks on the Conquest and I will get some more pics of that room before the guys mess it up too much. Will be able to answer more then. Please let me know if you have any specific questions.

Thanks!

That would be great if you could snap some photos of the room.

Thanks, for offering to take some photos of the room. I'm really looking forward to my upcoming cruise.

My specific question on this cabin-- what about the vibrations?

I have sailed the aft many times and not experienced any vibrations or shuddering--but we did sail the aft on the sensation and the shuddering was awful. I also felt a lot of shuddering on the Victory in the dining room. This cabin is below the dining room.

Do you feel this vibration/shuddering while trying to sleep.

Are you staying in this particular cabin or just peeking in to take photos?

Archived