Emerald Prinicess

gr8aunt

My niece and I will be booked on the Cruisetour with 2 nts Milan; 2nts Florence and then the 12 day Venice/Barcelona cruise embarking June 10 in Venice. Is anyone else booked on this cruise? I considered doing the air myself, but find I can book with Princess for about the same money. Does anyone have any thoughts on booking your own/vs. using the cruise line for air?

I will be getting off when you arrive. Will try not to wear out the ship for you. Have a great cruise with your neice. Enjoy Milan as next to Tuscany it is my fave area of Italy. Make sure you try to go to Lake Como....45 min train ride and take the ferry to Bellagio.... Enjoy Ciao

• 3 months later...
My niece and I will be booked on the Cruisetour with 2 nts Milan; 2nts Florence and then the 12 day Venice/Barcelona cruise embarking June 10 in Venice. Is anyone else booked on this cruise? I considered doing the air myself, but find I can book with Princess for about the same money. Does anyone have any thoughts on booking your own/vs. using the cruise line for air?

My wife and I are also booked on this tour and have been trying to find out about our luggage. Globus(who directs this tour for Princess) says they only allow one bag of checked and no rolling carry-ons. Do you know what our limits are and if the other bag can be sent ahead to the ship.

Thanks

Archived