Can I leave instructions with the family on how to contact us on the ship?

ted1717

We have cruised many times on several different cruise lines. I always leave the family and office a complete itinerary with flights, our ship and our daily port of calls. Never before have I not been able to leave instructions with the family and office on how to get in touch with us while on board ship. Nothing in the RCCL web site gives any information regarding this. We leave in five weeks on the Adventure of the Seas and of course have not yet received our cruise documents. Is the information I am looking for in that documentation?

Does anyone already have this information? Am I a really poor navigator of the RCCL web site?

Thanks for the help.

Ted1717

From RCCL's website (under Frequently Asked Questions)

Can my friends and family contact me on the ship?

Your friends and family can contact the ship by calling (888) 724-SHIP [(888) 724-7447]. Or from outside the U.S. they can call (732) 335-3285. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute, and can be charged to their American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® or Diners Club®. From outside the U.S. additional long distance charges will also apply.

Archived