Caribe Cafe Late Night Menu

Boatsie

There was a pasta dish, steak, a western omelette---sorry I don't remember more. It was a simple one-page menu you ordered from. But you could also get up and go the buffet line where they often had some of the items from the main dining rooms. Areas were set aside for people using the "bistro" to sit and other areas for those using the buffet, but people who were ordering from the menu could do both. At times they were pretty strict about enforcing no buffet people sitting in the bistro area. (but they let some in our rather large party eat with us even though they were only going through the buffet line, because we told the waitstaff they were with us).

BTW, the steak at Caribe late at night was better than in the dining rooms (which tended to be overcooked), and some in our party said they were better than Sterling's.)

I too have heard that the steak in the Bistro is fantastic.

Several of the crew members I met would go to the Bistro after Skywalker's closed and they always got the steak... They love the stuff!

I don't know if that's of any value to you, but when you're on the ship for 4-9 months at a time, and you still like the steak, that must say something!

Archived