Want to do Alaska but

woodmill100

NCL don't appear to do the "stay" option for before and after. I may just be missing something but we wouldn't go with NCL all the way from the UK if they don't offer this as other lines do.

Am I being daft. Can someone post a link or tell me that they've actually done it.

Many thanks.

You'll enjoy Alaska, and both Seattle and Vancouver are beautiful cities. NCL does offer a stay over, before and after a cruise. A good travel agent should be able to accommodate you too. Keep in mind Alaska is more of a nature cruise, in no way is Alaska a snorkle and beach cruise.

Consider booking hotels directly too as this can often work out cheaper than booking via NCL. A good TA (travel agent) would also be able to book hotels for you. We stayed in Seattle before and after our Alaska cruise - booked Westin hotel directly and took a taxi from airport to hotel then hotel to ship.

Archived