Crown Here We Come

LuvmyCruisin

;) Not sure if I am doing this right, but here goes, We are sailing on Jan 27, 2007 It is a celebration for my husbands 50th Birthday which is the sea day, we have a few surprises in store, and there are 3 other couples joining us...we are all wild and crazy and love to have fun, respectfully of course!, We will be the group that has Bob's 50th T Shirts although not sure how long the group will actually wear them!, It was great reading everyone's journal of not only Crown Princess but Princess, we have done 6 other cruises and 1 of them was a transatlantic 15 nights from Barcelona to St. Thomas, however, all have been Royal C. with the exception of 1 which was carnival. Our cruise travel expert said we would enjoy Princess so heres hoping!. Sounds like we will not be dissappointed.

So....if any of you are around our partying ....please join in. I will be wearing the T Shirt that says Bob's Wife!. :D

Archived