Carnival Valor 10/28/07 - anyone going?

jennyfire6

• 1 month later...

Hi Jenny!!!!

I booked this cruise today. I also booked it direct. I know there will be alot of regulars from last years halloween cruise.

Hope to see ya!!!!! Feel free to email me if ya have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Jennie I almost definitely will book the Oct 28 cruise, I will do so through the agency because if you don't you don't get to participate in their singles activites/partys and you don't get sit at the same tables for dinner with the other singles

hey everyone! Hi booboo...it's Dee. I just got your e-mail...I'll write to ya later! Jennyfire...hey again. did you decide wether or not to book with Carnival or with the singles group company? My group has decided to book with the 'other' company so that we can participate in the singles group activities. It's not too much of a difference in price! Hopefully there will be a great group of people. Looking forward to being on a cruise during Halloween! Should be fun!

Take care

Dee

Hi Dee

You'll be very glad you booked through the agency. It's always a great group of people. One thing you might want to keep in mind... the night before the cruise, there is a pre-cruise cocktail party that gives you the opportunity to meet a lot of people. I don't remember where you're coming from, but if you can come in the day before it's a good idea.

Diane

Hi all!

I've replied to the carnival valor roll call as well....I did end up booking this trip with 3 friends, but we are not part of the singles group. Im sure we will meet some great people on board either way! We're looking forward to it!

Jen

• 2 weeks later...

:confused: Hello cruisers,

I'm very interested in trying this single cruising thing. I was aboard the VALOR just over 3 months ago...beautiful vessel!!!! I understand at least one of you (Alan) attended this gathering last halloween. How was it?? Are the activities seperate from the ship sponsered functions; meals, excursions ect??? Was the ship overcrowded w/kids??? Can anyone give me a ballpark figure of the number of singles that attend during this sailing?? Thanks in advance & happy sailings to all!

I have attended both the east and west coast cruises with the singles group. The east coast cruises are the larger groups at Halloween... usually about 300. The 1st night at dinner is assigned seating but after that it's open seating within our singles tables. There is a calendar of activities for the cruise, and there are 4 or 5 cocktail parties included before dinner. Usually they will organize several shore excursions that are optional. Those excursions are open to our group only and are usually booked with an outside company. I have done the Star Princess and the Carnival Pride.

Any other questions you can email me at booboo4031@yahoo.com

Diane

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kate..

I'm 44. There are a lot of people on this cruise that I know from other cruises. I'm flying down on Thursday and my bf is flying in from San Diego on Friday morning. We're going to stay up in Fort Lauderdale and drive down to Miami for the cruise.

Diane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived