I did it...booked our first cruise :<))

hk40

First I want to thank a this web site and its members for all the great information, I really enjoy getting as much information before making a decision and I could not have found a better source, well I booked on the Zuiderdam to Alaska (out of san diego) a 11 day cruise, I booked a outside guar. class C cabin, since ther are only 26 of therse avail. I am hoping for a upgrade to a balcony, but will be very happy with my first choice...thanks again, Jim

Welcome Jim!

It is very exciting. We have been booked since last february. We are going with dear friends. Isn't this board amazing..well, the posters too! A WEALTH of information.

You will be boarding our cruise, which starts in Florida on April 22nd, we pick you up in San Diego and we get off in Vancouver. We're VA, AFT on Nav Deck...yahoo! Good luck, hope you end up with a balcony but I'm sure every "seat" will be a good one on the Z!

You should go to the Roll Call for HAL - Zuiderdam - April 22, 2007 as your cruise begins in Florida and we get off in Vancouver! Same Roll Call.

Jim....congratulations on booking your first cruise...we may see you on board !! our first cruise also, from Fort Lauderdale to Vancouver....so exciting...we've been waiting for many months and finally it's getting closer !!

Good for you hk40 in booking your first cruise. You are going to have a fantastic time and you are simply going to love HAL. We have been on many cruise lines and we like everything about HAL.

Our first cruise was in 1980 and our second wasn't until 1991. On the '91 cruise a speaker told us how cruising can become addictive. I guess he was right --- we have been on 34 since then!

This is just the beginning for you and believe us --- you will never regret it!!!!

Archived