Thanks to everyone!

cf32521

This is my first post, but I have been faithfully reading everything here for the past couple of months. We are leaving on our first cruise 2/3 on the Holiday. All of your posts have been extremely helpful. My hubby laughs everyday when I come home with new information -- he thinks I'm addicted to this board! Have a little anxiety about our documents - haven't arrived yet. Wish they would be mailed a little earlier - we are leaving a week early and spending some extra time in New Orleans and Pensecola before arriving in Mobile.

Thanks everyone - keep posting - it really is helpful for us newbies!

Hate to tell you but your an addict, but so are a bunch of us. Have a great cruise, cant wait for your review. I'm traveling on her sister ship, celebration, in April. Have fun and adopt the attitude that nothing or no one will ruin your cruise.

This is my first post he thinks I'm addicted to this board! !

May I be the first to welcome you to CruiseCritic

How do you know your addicted to CruiseCritic

0. Cruiscritic is your main entertainment

1. You get up in the middle of the night to check out the boards

2. Its the first thing in the morning you check.

3. You hit the "reload" button every 5 seconds.

4. When your say "just one more post, honey" and turnes into much longer.

5. You get nurvous ticks when you are away from the boards too long

6. Do you regale your co-workers and friends with what's online

7. Do you LOL at work and everyone turnes their head.

I just wanted to say hope you have a good time on your cruise. I've been on the Holiday and I really do love the smaller ships. Also enjoy your time in Pensacola..the weather has been kind of wacky..yesterday it was in the mid 70's and right now it's 37. :eek:

This is my first post, but I have been faithfully reading everything here for the past couple of months. We are leaving on our first cruise 2/3 on the Holiday. All of your posts have been extremely helpful. My hubby laughs everyday when I come home with new information -- he thinks I'm addicted to this board! Have a little anxiety about our documents - haven't arrived yet. Wish they would be mailed a little earlier - we are leaving a week early and spending some extra time in New Orleans and Pensecola before arriving in Mobile.

quote]

All you really really really need is your Conf #/#'s..you can get that off your Fun pass on line, if you dont already have it.(print and take with) That's how QWIKI/too soon b4 sail to mail them works..So stop worrying and enjoy your pre cruises in NOLA, and Pensy..I will just be getting off the Holiday..but will be bk end of Feb..price y'day was $79 plus chgs..even for single supp..Bon Voyage

Have a great time on the Holiday. That was the first Carnival ship my wife and I went on, we were just dating at the time. I hope to go back for a cruise on that ship next year

Archived