Has anyone ever had a cabin assigned, then

clerky96

had it changed? We booked a gty and received our cabin assignment last week. I thought I read somewhere that it is possible NCL might change it. I am very happy with the assignment. We had a 6 cat upgrade. What's not to love about that?:D

Just out of curiousity, if someone didn't like their cabin assignment, could their TA have it changed? Thanks.

Donna

Are you talking about asking for a cabin change or NCL just changing your cabin without asking you?

If you want to ask for a cabin change, it may cost you. Also, according to recent reports, you cannot call and ask for an upsell or upgrade.

If you are asking about being changed without your knowledge or being asked, we know of four documented cases in the last nine months which have been reported on this board.

They can still change it, but it is unlikely, and normally NO you cannot have it changed if you don't like it that is part of booking a guarantee. Not that is never has been done, sometimes you get a reservations person who is helpful and if there is something else in the same category they may move someone but the answer to the question is no.

Nope, I don't want to change. I just thought I read somewhere on these boards that when you book gty, not to get comfortable with the cabin they have assigned you because they may change it two or three times before it is definite. I was just worried this might happen. Doesn't sound like it is too likely.:D

Thanks.

Donna

Archived