Carnival's website is no longer offering 7 day Southern Carib's from San juan

NCLSEA123

I just checked on Carnival's website, and as of right now Jan. 17th at 9:48 A.M. their website only shows May27. 2007 available for booking from San juan. It still however, offers the Barbados departure option. Also on my itinerary page on Carnival.com it shows that the map for my upcoming July cruise is now unavailable. Could this be Carnival changing ports, or just a website problem??

I just checked on Carnival's website, and as of right now Jan. 17th at 9:48 A.M. their website only shows May27. 2007 available for booking from San juan. It still however, offers the Barbados departure option. Also on my itinerary page on Carnival.com it shows that the map for my upcoming July cruise is now unavailable. Could this be Carnival changing ports, or just a website problem??

I noticed the same problem for my 3/11/07 cruise. My TA assures everything is as planned. Is weird since as you said the Barbados departure is available, I hope is just a website problem.

I just looked on a major internet cruise agency and showed no cruises from April 8th out of San Juan on the Destiny until May 6th. However it showed availabily on San Juan departures beginning on 1/21 up until 4/1 and then there is a lapse of about 4 weeks. I would think it is a web-site problem.

I am on the February 4th sailing ~ Els

I am going on Destiny out of SJ on 6-3-07, according to the guy i spoke with at CArnival last nite, The Destiny does 2 cruises simultaneously. Sunday out of SJ and Wed out of Barbados. Both 7 day cruises. How in the blazes is this possible?

I am going on Destiny out of SJ on 6-3-07, according to the guy i spoke with at CArnival last nite, The Destiny does 2 cruises simultaneously. Sunday out of SJ and Wed out of Barbados. Both 7 day cruises. How in the blazes is this possible?

There's no magic or a Destiny ghost, you can choose to either start the cruise in Puerto Rico or in Barbados, the itinerary is the same, 7 days southern caribbean and is the same ship.

The San Juan option is sunday to sunday, The Barbados option is wednesday to wednesday.

For what I've read and check on the web, is more expensive to start and end your cruise in Barbados than in Puerto Rico.

Hope this clarify your question.

Cheers

Juan Carlos

Passengers can do 7 day cruises by bording the ship on Sunday-sunday in SJ or they can board in Barbados and do Wed-Wed. They use to allow passengers to board in Aruba.doing a 7 day Fri-Friday cruise. Normally less than 20 board in Barbados.

I just checked carnival.com and the website again shows the cruises from Puerto Rico, haven't checked the port times of every island but at least seems everything is back to normal, I had started to worry a little bit. What a relief!!

Carnival did make a change regarding the port times on the Destiny's itinerary. Destiny was supposed to arrive in Antigua at 10:00 am and departs 7:00 pm. They move forward one hour the port time, now is from 9 to 6.

Seems I'll let my tour operator (Antigua paddles) know about this change.

Juan Carlos

Archived