Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

Alright, I need some help here. We are on the Conquest in a couple of weeks and I am proposing. We met at a karaoke bar and so I thought it would be fun to sing the same song "Brown Eyed Girl" and have my girlfriend come up in the middle, stop the song, drop to a knee and propose. She has no clue so it would be a fun proposal. (We are both middle aged and divorced so the whole romantic, young and in love proposal has been done, time for something new and fun!!!) But, I have no idea what Karaoke is like on the Conquest. I want to do this the first evening so we can celebrate from day one (and I can quit hiding the ring!!!) Does anyone know if this is possible on the first evening?

What week are you cruising? My husband is the comedian ventriloquist on the Conquest and maybe he can be of some help do something special and make it an even greater week for you both!

[quote name='cajunchick']Oh I love ventriloquists! Will he be on the conquest 11/8 thry 11/15 I would love to see his show :rolleyes:[/quote]

He'll join the ship on 11/12 that week. So YES, he will be performing for your cruise. He'll have two shows, a general audience show and a midnight adult only show. Be sure to check your capers to find out exactly when.

He entertains all Conquest cruises since he joins the ship 1/2 way through one cruise and gets off 1/2 way through the next week. My favorite is his midnight show. Take a nap that day and be sure to stay up for it, it will be worth it! Enjoy your cruise!
P.S. His bday is 11/8 so be sure to wish him a happy belated bday if you get a chance to talk with him!

[quote name='conniei28']He'll join the ship on 11/12 that week. So YES, he will be performing for your cruise. He'll have two shows, a general audience show and a midnight adult only show. Be sure to check your capers to find out exactly when.

He entertains all Conquest cruises since he joins the ship 1/2 way through one cruise and gets off 1/2 way through the next week. My favorite is his midnight show. Take a nap that day and be sure to stay up for it, it will be worth it! Enjoy your cruise!
P.S. His bday is 11/8 so be sure to wish him a happy belated bday if you get a chance to talk with him![/quote]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal]I love ventriloquist, too, and I will also be on that 11/8 cruise. Can you tell us what your husband's name is, or the stage name that he uses. Does he perform every night, or just certain nights? How is that for a few questions?:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[quote name='jensing317']I just got off the Conquest this past Sunday from the Western Itinerary and I've got the week's capers. I'll get them scanned and emailed to you with Conquest Capers in the subject line.

Jennifer[/quote]

Would you be so kind as to email them to me too?
[EMAIL="Donna2468@aol.com"]Donna2468@aol.com[/EMAIL]
Thanks so much!

[quote name='ladysplenda']Where can I find it Please?:confused: Do you all have any other suggestions. I dont want to miss a thing. How much is a rum and coke. Has anyone purchased the coupons 4 for 21 is that a good deal?
How do the work? Can I buy a rum and diet coke with a coupon?
Thank's[/quote]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]I purchased drink coupons for our upcoming trip. It's the first time we will have used coupons. They will be delivered at dinner on the first night. They are good for a $5.25 drink so I am pretty sure you can get a rum and diet coke, as long as it is a well drink and you are not requesting a premium [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='ladysplenda']Where can I find it Please?:confused: Do you all have any other suggestions. I dont want to miss a thing. How much is a rum and coke. Has anyone purchased the coupons 4 for 21 is that a good deal?
How do the work? Can I buy a rum and diet coke with a coupon?
Thank's[/quote]

wow.. what's the secret door for?

[quote name='sarapdot'][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]I thought there was a thread for us looneys who watch the webcam but I can't find it. Anyway...just watched the Conquest sail away. I have a coworker on her now and I'm super jealous!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] :([/quote]
[B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal]I think this is the thread you were looking for.:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=700873[/URL]

Could someone email me the western capers please? [EMAIL="tuggle78@msn.com"]tuggle78@msn.com[/EMAIL]
Also what nights are formal nights?

Thanks
[SIZE=6]20 days until we sail[/SIZE][EMAIL="sale-mppyw-1366176344@craigslist.org?subject=Partout%20from%20'89%20K5%20part%20out%2C%20350tbi%2C%20700r4%2C%20fenders%2C%20tires%20etc%20etc...%20-%20%241%20(rio%20rancho)&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Falbuquerque.craigslist.org%2Fpts%2F1366176344.html%0A"][/EMAIL]

[quote name='nanuak'][SIZE=4][COLOR=indigo]One of the secret doors is on the Upper deck (deck 6), all the way forward :D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

All the way at the front on both side on decks 6 and 7. Windy out there, but usually very few people (if any) out there.