Med Cruise Pictures:

I don't know about anyone else, but I love to look at pics others have taken on their cruises. Someone started a thread on the Alaska boards for people to post links to the pics they took on various Alaska cruises. It was so nice to have them in one place.

So I'll start. We cruised in October on the Galaxy. I've been putting pics on webshots which is a project in the making, as I keep adding more as I have time.

By putting the link on here, I hope others enjoy taking a peak as much as my husband Don and I enjoyed taking the them! Please post your pics so we can enjoy them too!

2409194900040884283pQXLwx_th.jpg

I don't know about anyone else, but I love to look at pics others have taken on their cruises. Someone started a thread on the Alaska boards for people to post links to the pics they took on various Alaska cruises. It was so nice to have them in one place.

So I'll start. We cruised in October on the Galaxy. I've been putting pics on webshots which is a project in the making, as I keep adding more as I have time.

By putting the link on here, I hope others enjoy taking a peak as much as my husband Don and I enjoyed taking the them! Please post your pics so we can enjoy them too!

2409194900040884283pQXLwx_th.jpg

Great Photos....thanks for posting them. Here are some that I took.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/553721760CashSe

Hi - This is a terrific idea. I have been looking for someone that has taken pictures of the Costa Concordia in the Med. Any out there?

Good idea to add the location and the ship names to the title as well.

Thanks & I'll post as soon as I get back.

2Scots

Thanks so much for sharing - what great pictures from both Joanne G and JMC! These two were just about the same itinerary we took so it was sure fun remembering all the great sights!

Joanne, we did the Taormina/Mt Etna tour and enjoyed seeing Mt. Etna, however I would sure have enjoyed more time in Taormina! From looking at your pictures it looked like you had more time!

I hope others share pictures so we can see other ports of call and other ships! Thanks again for sharing!

Joanne, we did the Taormina/Mt Etna tour and enjoyed seeing Mt. Etna, however I would sure have enjoyed more time in Taormina! From looking at your pictures it looked like you had more time!

We did Celebrity's "Taormina on your own" excursion and it was great. We had about 3 hours to wander on our own.

Archived