Dining question?

Nola985

:confused: Ok this is only our second cruise and the first was a Disney cruise. Question is....we are going with my family members, however, we will NOT all be in the same rooms, but we are next door to one another.....can we request to eat together for dining? Being that this is a 'family' vacation, I'd hate to be seated with ppl I don't know and miss dining with my family (who's cruise is by the way...their first). Thanks in ADVANCE!!!!:D

Talk to your Travel Agent first and they can link the passengers which should get you guys together for dinner. If there is an issue - talk to the Maitre D' the first thing you get on the boat and he should be able to get you guys together! We had 5 couples who all booked seperatley and we had no problems being seated together.

:confused: Ok this is only our second cruise and the first was a Disney cruise. Question is....we are going with my family members, however, we will NOT all be in the same rooms, but we are next door to one another.....can we request to eat together for dining? Being that this is a 'family' vacation, I'd hate to be seated with ppl I don't know and miss dining with my family (who's cruise is by the way...their first). Thanks in ADVANCE!!!!:D

And just be sure your reservations/booking numbers are linked and that you have all requested the same dining times.

I don't belive you have to room with or near people in order to sit with them. Just make sure you all requested the same time for the dinner option, then request to be seated together.

Archived