Enchantment cabin 8526? Anyone have pics of this cabin? Thanks!

8526? Anyone have pics of this cabin? Thanks! I know there is not a lot of talk on these boards regarding Enchantment but hopefully someone has a pic of this stateroom. Just curious! Thanks so much and happy cruising!

Kimberlie

TheWog...Thanks...I know it's kind of disheartning. I hope it's as nice a ship as Disney Wonder. That is all I have to compare it too. It was fabulous!

hardingk...yes thanks...I would like to see them.

Kimberlie

Enchantment is beautiful and January is nice! We went January 2004 and although we had a couple cooler days...like a high of 75!...it was great. Sun is wonderful when you're used to snow and ice for four months straight in Ohio! The one day at Belize we were on the water and snorkeling...it was chilly getting out wet and in the wind.

Wog here is a pic on webshots from my room which shows the general view from the door...bathroom is on the left. The shower is small with a clingy curtain, and everything though compact was very neat and clean and had good storage. Overall the ship looks really updated!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/114276010/115323954oRhMrs

(or go to http://www.webshots.com and photo gallery, member search by my name adowning100, Enchantment pics)

Archived