Five to a room...(hotel room that is!)

keener

Okay so we're booked on a cruise this March out of San Juan with the three kids. We thought we'd go the day before to see San Juan and save ourselves some anxiety over Air travel and winter weather. But now we're finding San Juan Hotel prices expensive and... they will not let you squeeze 5 in a room! Two rooms for one night are anywhere from 420.00 to over 500.00 and thats the cheap rate! So after many, many hours searching rates we have decided to book for the four people and attempt to sneak the other child into the hotel.

I have tried priceline with no success. Anyone ever tried the five to a room in San Juan?

:(

I also have 3 kids and we do this all the time. We book for 2 adults and 2 kids but I have the hubby check in then he brings me a key and him and the oldest unload the car while I walk through with 2 kids then they follow when they are done. Nevr had a problem!!

Good Luck!!

Jayme

Archived