Robe size?

BlessedBeingMom

Im like you and didnt have a problem.. I liked my robe so much I actually bought one when we were on the fascination, only to get home and realize the one they gave me was completely different than the one I had in my room :(... completely different texture and no where near as nice :(.. but the sizing is great

They are quite roomy! LegalCat, I was afraid that was going to be the case for us when we bought our robes on the Legend last month. I specifically asked the cabin steward if the robes for $39 were the same as the ones in the room, or if they were the $80 (or $89?) robes that were also advertised for sale. He assured me that they were the $39 robes, so we bought two of those. They really even feel softer and cozier than the ones we used on the ship (but of course, they haven't been washed nearly as much yet either). He said the more expensive robes are the ones they use in the suites. Were you by any chance staying in a suite?

I am a bit on the "fluffy" size and wondering how the sizing on the robes is? I've searched on the board and heard they were "one size fits all" but wondering what your experience was with them if you are also on the fluffy side? Thanks! :o

Tricia

My husband is tall and broad shouldered. He wears and XLtall and he had a little room to spare. Because they wrap, there is some latitude, but my guess would be a men's XL or women's 2X would be fine.

I am a bit on the "fluffy" size and wondering how the sizing on the robes is? I've searched on the board and heard they were "one size fits all" but wondering what your experience was with them if you are also on the fluffy side? Thanks! :o

Tricia

robes, like life is a one size --do NOT fit all, but is adjustable..I'm over tall, n fluffy too..sz 18..robe is suitable to let the steward in with my morning coffee..judi

Archived