Post Cruise Motion

Emelie

Has anyone ever experienced severe dizziness after arriving home from a cruise? We had very smooth sailing on the Crown....disembarked yesterday and arrived home last night. I'm so dizzy as of this writing that I feel the need to hang on to something just to post this question. I took Bonine this morning to no avail. I'm sure it will pass, but when?!! Any suggestions to help me hang on will be appreciated.:eek:

It's called mal debarque (not sure of the spelling) and is pretty common. Some folks have it for a couple of days and some for much longer. You may also have some kind of inner ear problem. If Bonine, etc., doesn't take care of it in a few days, then a visit to the doctor is in order.

Forgive me if this question shows up twice. I posted once & I haven't seen my post appear.

Has anyone ever experienced severe post-cruise dizziness? We had a very smooth trip on the Crown. We disembarked yesterday & flew home last night. I am so dizzy as I post this question that I feel as if I need to hang on to the desk to type! I tried Bonine to no avail. I'm sure it will disappear soon, but if anyone has any suggestions to help me hang on in the meantime I would appreciate it! :eek:

Yes!!! Just this last Cruise, and honestly it took a good week to get over it. Bedtime was the worst - serious bed spins. I never thought to take Gravol or such but it's certainly worth a try.

My experience is that it will simply pass on it's own.

I hope you enjoyed your Cruise!

Archived