Carnival organize meet and greets?

Iwant2cruise!

Hi all,

Sorry, but I'm a newbie to Carnival. There's a group of us chatting over on the Glory Roll Call (we leave on 3/24) and I'm wondering if Carnival does a meet and greet thing like Royal Caribbean does? If not, anyone got any ideas where our group could meet around 10 a.m. on the 1st sea day on the Glory?

Thanks for your help.

Karen

Hi all,

Sorry, but I'm a newbie to Carnival. There's a group of us chatting over on the Glory Roll Call (we leave on 3/24) and I'm wondering if Carnival does a meet and greet thing like Royal Caribbean does? If not, anyone got any ideas where our group could meet around 10 a.m. on the 1st sea day on the Glory?

Thanks for your help.

Karen

No Karen, you have to set it up yourself.

Hi all,

Thanks for your help.

Karen

No they dont, unless you pay for it. I would suggest setting up a couple of meeting times. People have the best intentions when they agree to meet, but things change. The aft pool area by the pizza is a good spot. That way you have access to food, drinks and sunshine. You could also set up something at the Piano Bar one night. Some roll calls like to go to the Supper Club on a certain evening.

Archived