Royal Caribbean UK website today

corsies

Has anyone seen the RC UK website today? It has Liberty of the Seas photos, this is not on US website. Looks like the the gym equipment does not TV's attached ?? Could that be possible?? Freedom gym has it. I have attached the link. If anyone knows anything about the gym design on Liberty please let me know. Liberty looks cool has a dance floor in the middle of the pool.

Thanks

Corrie

www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/

click on the link to royal caribbean UK site. Then click on liberty of the seas, launch the site, the pics are there. What I really want to know aobut is the gym. Is this a real pic of the gym? That dance floor in the middle of the pool is a new feature, interesting. I wonder why this is not available on the US website?

Corrie

I thought this was Liberty. Freedom does not have dance floor on the pool. I was on FOS Nov 19th 2006 and I would have seen it if it was there. Anyway cool website. USA website quite different.

Corrie

Archived