Liberty 6 day.....1 o 2 formal nights

ckp19

there seems to a bit of confusion about the 6 day with carniva, 5 days 1 formal night 7 days and greater 2 , i have on the forums that were 2 but carnival's site says 1.......should i just go with wat carnival says? or has anyone been on a six day lately?

thanks.........

Originally this cruise had 2 formal nights with the second being optional when we cruised a year ago...

About two months ago, the website changed, it now states that there is only 1 formal night on a six night cruise.

I would plan for that.

Originally this cruise had 2 formal nights with the second being optional when we cruised a year ago...

About two months ago, the website changed, it now states that there is only 1 formal night on a six night cruise.

I would plan for that.

Cruisers who returned last week said that there are still 2 formal nights on the 6 day Liberty cruises.

Here is the link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=479078&highlight=Liberty

I was on the Liberty 12/31/06-01/06/07. Catch this there were 3 formal nights. The first night was New Years Eve and that was formal optional. The other 2 were not optional. So it looks like you will have 2 formal nights. Another thing more Tux'es on Liberty I've sailed it twice and most people due dress-up.Seem's like this is the older people's ship not many teens. Had a faboulous time on both. Enjoy!!

We are on the 02/25/07 sailing of the liberty also!!! We have a roll call in the roll call section ,........and libertyfor all .... You should come on over and say hi there are a bunch of friendly CC members on this sailing!!

We have decided there are 2 formal nights, one on Monday and the second "optional" Thursday .

So come on over see ya there!!!!

Ann

Cruisers who returned last week said that there are still 2 formal nights on the 6 day Liberty cruises.

Here is the link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=479078&highlight=Liberty

...actually if you read the whole post, the cruiser from "last week" did not even go to the dining room that night, and while he saw many dressed up, backed off that claim...

I think the bottom line is go with what you enjoy, if you don't like to dress up, at the most the 2nd night is optional, and if you like to dress up you can if you choose - best of both worlds...

Archived