Balcony Room versus Suite

OSUBuckly

Hello all,

I'm looking in to an Alaskan cruise on the Pearl. It seems there is only a $200 difference between the Balcony room and the Suite. Since the little pictures on the NCL website don't provide much information, can anybody here explain the difference? Or if someone had more photos of either the balcony room or suite, that would be great too. Thanks!

Which categories specifically are you comparing? That would be helpful in getting some replies. :)

Well I guess I'm not sure. The website doesn't list anything regarding categories. It makes you call them to book but doesn't break down the individual room categories. Or maybe I just don't know where to look. Any help on finding category pricing and descriptions?

Well I guess I'm not sure. The website doesn't list anything regarding categories. It makes you call them to book but doesn't break down the individual room categories. Or maybe I just don't know where to look. Any help on finding category pricing and descriptions?

Try looking here: https://seaweb.it.ncl.com/consumer/

Just put in the date you're interested in and the pricing is broken down into the different categories.

Archived