Alternative Barcelona Guide Help

I am looking for an alternative recommendation to barcelona van taxi as a private guide in Barcelona. By the time they returned my request for a reservation, they were booked full and could not accomodate us. Does anyone have another guide recommendation for Barcelona that they could share?

Also, I haven't had any luck getting the Livournis(sp?) travel group to contact me for potential tours in Santorini, or Corfu. Does someone have another good recommendation for guides there?

Still trying to decide if my family needs to investigate private tours in Palma, Tunis, Palermo, Monte Carlo, Dubrovnik, or Katakolon. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Jose Soler with Pepito Tours is a wonderful guide. Ten of us used him in Nov. 2006. You get him and a driver. He's married to a woman from the US. He is very popular as mentioned in an earlier post so contact him as early as possible. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

If you want a fun alternative to a driver, take the tourist bus at the top of Las Ramblas (the main drag down from the port). It's a hop on/hop off bus with a sightseeing deck up top and you can take lots of photos, get the recorded guided tour (in English) and get on/off wherever you fancy.

Jeana

Archived