Freedom visiting ports for first time this week

flagger

IIRC, FOS docks in San Juan today and St. Maarten tomorrow for the first time since it began service last May. I know the folks on board were looking forward to the change in ports. I wonder how the locals are reacting seeing this huge beautiful ship for the first time.

IIRC, FOS docks in San Juan today and St. Maarten tomorrow for the first time since it began service last May. I know the folks on board were looking forward to the change in ports. I wonder how the locals are reacting seeing this huge beautiful ship for the first time.

Is this a one off itinery or a charter? I can't find a freedom cruise that does these ports at the moment?

We have now arrived from San Juan and FOS looks spectacular on pier. Later I will open a thread and post some of the pictures that we have taken of the FOS first time in San Juan.

We have been missing FOS since July.

This is absolutely a charter. FOS is not sailing to these ports regularly until May. Atlantis specifically got this itin for several reasons.

yup..flagger is right...i was onboard Jan 14th and they were looking forward to this week because they make twice as much money..the crowd is a little different, but they like the extra tips. I spoke to two of my friends on sunday who work onboard..they said its so crazy this week..party party party. well theyre just about halfway through the cruise, hopefully theyre making as much money as they hoped for!

Archived