RCI Dolphin Swim and Snorkel in Cozumel

rayrdh

Has anyone done the the Dolphin Swim and Snorkel excursion in Cozumel through Royal Caribbean? Does the $149 price include taxi fare or admission into the park? Is the group you are with limited to 10 people as it would be if booked through dolphindiscovery?

I'm trying to decide if I should book through RCI or dolphindiscovery. I get through reading the boards that most people recommend booking with dolphindiscovery. I've never booked a non-RCI excursion and I'm a bit nervous. I like the idea that if anything goes wrong, RCI has to take care of me. But I also like to save money where I can and also have the best experience possible.

Thanks for your help!

We sailed NOS in Sept. and I booked this excursion (myself) for my daughter (18yrs). This was the BEST experience and the most memorable for her trip. Let me say that the people at that facility are the BEST. They take excellent care of their animals. The water is crystal clear, beautiful blue and they were absolutely accommodating (let me take tons of pictures on the dock).

The park itself is about 10 miles south of the port. A taxi cab will cost you about $10 each way. The cost to get into the park was $16 for adults (but we got a $2 off coupon from their website). Our ship sailed at 7pm that night. Her excurison was for 3:30pm. We had PLENTY of time to cab back to the dock and wound up spending the rest of our time at Senior Frogs (by the dock - well worth the fun).

Go for it - Don't worry about going non-RCCL - it saved us a lot of money doing it on our own and well worth it.

Archived