Missing excursions?

LibrarianCruiser

I just booked my first cruise ever! I'll be sailing with my boyfriend on the Valor in November. I just input my booking # on the CCL website, and was excited to check out the prices on all the great excursions I'd seen listed. I was surprised to see that there were certain excursions missing from the list, so they were not available to add. For example, the cave tubing in Belize that everyone raves about is not there to be added.... Will it show up closer to the cruise, or is it not available for my sail dates? I'll be disappointed if the latter is the case.

:confused:

Thanks to all of you for your tips and tricks!

I just booked my first cruise ever! I'll be sailing with my boyfriend on the Valor in November. I just input my booking # on the CCL website, and was excited to check out the prices on all the great excursions I'd seen listed. I was surprised to see that there were certain excursions missing from the list, so they were not available to add. For example, the cave tubing in Belize that everyone raves about is not there to be added.... Will it show up closer to the cruise, or is it not available for my sail dates? I'll be disappointed if the latter is the case.

:confused:

Thanks to all of you for your tips and tricks!

I cant say for sure which will show up, but I do know they add more as your sailing date gets closer. The most show up within 6 months or less to your cruising date.

I am sailing on the Miracle in November and wanted to book the Pirates Of The Caribbean excursion early. It's one of the main reasons that we picked this cruise. Like you said, it's also not listed on the web site, so I called carnival. They said that not every excursion will be available every sailing date, however to check back with 180 days left untill my sailing date chances are it will be up by then.

Archived