Are there Cheerios on the most ships?

Newbie87

Carnival uses Kellogg's Cruncheroos. My kids can't tell them from Cheerios. They have the little individual boxes on the lido buffet in the mornings. They make great take-along snacks for port excursions. I have noticed that they can get a little scarce towards the end of a sailing, so you may want to grab a couple of extras at the beginning and keep them in your cabin.

Have a great cruise!

Princess also stocks Kelloggs cereal. We would get Frosted Flakes for our girl every morning. Also noticed that they had individual serving boxes of the cereal my hubby prefers (Complete), which our local grocery store stopped carrying a few years ago.

I would suggest trying your child out on the Cruncheroos ahead of time, just in case she can tell the difference.

...they can get a little scarce towards the end of a sailing, so you may want to grab a couple of extras at the beginning and keep them in your cabin.

Hence the reason they get scarce toward the end of the cruise...

;-)

Archived