Crown Questions

Cruisin Sal

We have never been on the Crown Princess. What do they serve in the Cafe Caribe and the International Cafe?

For anyone on the cruises to Bermuda, Grand Turk and St. Thomas - Are the piers mega piers (where it is a long way to buses or taxis). My DH can't walk long distances. Are there motorized shuttles. Any info will be a help. Thanks

Hi Sal,

In the Carib Cafe they serve buffet style food and I think they are theme's at night ex Indian Food etc.

The International Cafe is open 24 hours and in the am serves croissants, muffins, donuts, pastry. Lunch is small sandwiches like tomato & mozzarella, and salads. They also have fresh baked chocolate & oatmeal cookies. These items are at no charge. You can also purchase candy apples, gelato, chocolate pyramids w/ ice cream inside. Pre-dinner they serve tapas for a fee like garlic shrimp yum, lamb, chicken etc. Vines is also right across from the International Cafe, and if you like sushi this is the place to go. The sushi costs $3 for 3 pieces and $1 per piece after that, it is well worth it, very fresh.

I can only comment on St Thomas as I haven't sailed the Crown to the other ports, but the port is Crown Bay and the taxis were waiting right outside the cruise terminal, about 100 feet away. Have a GREAT time!

The town is about a 6 minute drive away - you cannot walk it if you aren't in great physical shape. There also is nothing open on the pier - none of the shops. But there are plenty of cabs and open air buses waiting to take you to town.

Did you know you can request to rent a motorized scooter for use on and off the ship? You may want to think about that for hubby and contact your travel agent if you might need one.

Archived