Does anyone know who Princess uses for ....

cruzegirl

Does anyone know who Princess uses for dive excursions in Grand Cayman? I'm trying to decide whether to book privately or use Princess for my dive as they offer a north wall combined with a dive at Stingray City... You get 2 dives instead of the one if you book privately for Stingray City....

cruzegirl,

Last time out on the Caribbean Princess I did the New Waves / Grand Cayman Certified Reef Dive through the ship. They used Don Fosters. I am leaving for the Western Caribbean on the Star Princess in a week and plan to do the N.Wall/Sting Ray City thru the ship. When I return I will let you know who the current dive operator is for that.

Safe Diving,

• 3 weeks later...

cruzegirl,

Thought I forgot about you didn't you? Well I am back and here's the scoop. Princess used Resort Sports LTD. Our divers were Martin & Jenny. The N. Wall was a nice dive. Not to colorful and not a lot of sea life. Sting Ray City was awesome :D See my pics of both and Cozumel.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/cpebmw/album/576460762390194157

Enjoy,

You can call Princess and ask for a number for the shore excursions dept. They can tell you who is used at each island. They do change occasionally and often use more than one dive shop because of volume.

Mike

I'd be surprised if they told you.

Hey CK/Bruce,

I was wondering if you forgot about me.. lol.... Just kidding. I came back and checked the dates and knew you were on it. Thanks for getting back to me.... So sounds like it was a good dive and you got to do both things.... That's why I want to do that one that has both. Not just the Stingray City.

Did they have a storm recently in Grand Cayman? The vis looks crummy... And so much sand around all the marine life. Stingray City looked fun..Well until I saw that Eel..lol..

That guy is HUGE.... Hope they keep him on a tight lease!!!! lol....... Thanks for the info. and getting back to me. That's the dive I will do......

Oh, you have to tell me.... On your turtle photo, is that turtle have eaten or ?? It looks like a section is taken out of him....

Ok here's the deal with the Turtle. It was actually just sitting on the bottom feeding. It was in the coral and due to the current during our drift dive it was tough to get back against the current for a better angle. Trust me it was all turtle.

Archived