"Secret" passage from Windjammer (Radiance)

candlelady

Months ago I read a post that talked about the passage that staff uses from the Windjammer to the lower decks...and I didn't save it! We have an aft cabin on deck ten(ROS) with Windjammer right above us and would love to know this "shortcut" again....they said anyone could use it, if you knew it was there! So my question is...does anyone know anything about this "passage" and if so, how do you find it?:cool:

I have heard just the opposite - There are crew stairs aft on the radiance class ships, but they are not to be used by passengers. (you can see them on the deck plans) They would probably be used in a saftey drill. I also read that thread and it got pretty heated about breaking the rules. We are also aft on deck nine in May. I think the exercise will be great. I was recently on the Serenade and walked the trip from mid ship elevator to our room for Alaska and it was 132 of my steps.

Wow...thanks. That's not the thread I read however. Sounds like it's a "no-no"! The thread I read talked about how it was fine to use...it's just not many people knew it was there...they didn't say anything about signs that said "Crew Only". Guess I'll just get my exercise then...that way I can eat more anyway...right?:rolleyes: Thank you for that link.

Wow...thanks. That's not the thread I read however. Sounds like it's a "no-no"! The thread I read talked about how it was fine to use...it's just not many people knew it was there...they didn't say anything about signs that said "Crew Only". Guess I'll just get my exercise then...that way I can eat more anyway...right?:rolleyes: Thank you for that link.

Some people may think it is fine to use, but it definitely says Crew Only!

Archived