Back from Legend and booked another!

dansu

Got off the Legend last Saturday....and hubby booked the Liberty this morning. 365 days and counting!

1st cruise wonderful...Legend wondeful...People wonderful....Food wonderful....Balcony cabin wonderful.....WON $600.00 playing bingo:D

I'll post a full review sometime in the next few days.

Got off the Legend last Saturday....and hubby booked the Liberty this morning. 365 days and counting!

1st cruise wonderful...Legend wondeful...People wonderful....Food wonderful....Balcony cabin wonderful.....WON $600.00 playing bingo:D

I'll post a full review sometime in the next few days.

Just got off the Miracle on the 28th and I won't be settled until I book the next one! It's so addicting!:)

The only way to cure the post cruise blues is...book another cruise. And Yes, it's true! Post cruise depression is real! My friend who took his first cruise last July wrote and asked me if I had ever had depression like feelings when I got back. :D OH YEAH!

A Caribbean Travel and Life subscrition, and another cruise are just what THIS Dr orders.

When we came home from our 10 day last spring we immediately booked the Legend B2B's, 16 days. The cruises are getting longer...the time in between shorter. These Legend cruises were so far off we had to book another in September to keep from being institutionalized.:eek:

I got it bad!

We were booked on this cruise before we went on our last cruise in June '06. DH had never cruised beofre except in the Navy, but I told him if he did not love it, we would cancel the second one. We leave in 28 days! I am HOOKED! It is bad. I have infected my entire family with cruise fever. Even my 4 year old recognizes the message boards as having to do with cruising. He keeps insisting he is going this time,Uh...NO:D !

Archived