Does the Mediterranea rock alot?

highcard

I was on the Mediterranea a year or so ago, and I don't remember much rocking. This is a large ship and handles the sea pretty well, and of course they have stabilizers that help in keeping everything "shiphape". If you are worried abouot rocking or a rough ride, get yourself an inside cabin midship cabin on the lowest deck available. That's where you get the smoothest ride.;)

I have sailed the spitit class ships 4 times or more and they are very smooth. If you want, take Bonine before you cruise, and one each day. They won't make you drowzy, but ask your Pharmacist to reccommed something.

I have never been sick yet...It will vibrate in the diningroom, especially if your table is in the back by the windows...

Jan

My wife and I sail on the Med on 2/11/07 celebrating our 34th wedding anniversary.:p

We certainly hope the Med "Rocks".:cool:

We just got off the Med on Jan 28 and it was definitely rocking but that's because we were on the oldies cruise with lots of great rock n roll bands aboard !! This was our 5th cruise and I thought the smoothest one we've been on, but the seas were very mild too. Enjoy your cruise !!

I just read a review that said the ship was very rocky. This is the first time I have read this about The Mediterranea. Could anyone else that has been on this ship agree or disagree? Thanks, Erin

I once read that cruise lines don't like to use the stabilizers because fuel costs are very high when useing the stabilizers .

Costa Med was the best cruise in very rocky weather, RCCL was the worst which made me believe the story since we were told at the show that the stabilizers were in use by the CD. We didn't feel much rocking on the Med. Didn't really feel anything, very smooth ride.

Archived