Connecting Cabins

We leave on the Miracle in 2 weeks and have connecting balcony cabins for the first time. I'm so excited to have the extra room and especially the extra bathroom!!! I know we need to go to the pursers desk to request the balcony divider be opened, but what about the connecting doors inside the cabins? Is it like a hotel where we can open the doors on each side ourselves or do we need someone to do it for us? Are there 2 doors (one on each side) or just one? I'd love to just get a sense of what it's like.

Does anyone have pictures of connecting cabins, where the door is etc. Will the door stay open or do I need to bring a doorstop or something? We are putting the kids (11 and 7) in their own cabin so I want the doors kept open.

Thanks!

the door to the connecting cabin is located down by the balcony door.

Your cabin steward will unlock the door.

you can leave the door opened.. but it will be in the way to get out on the balcony.

Best connecting cabins on this class of ship is the balcony cabin that connects to the inside cabin. (front of the ship) one on each side.

Archived