cat 11 on miracle

Only the cabins on the back (8268 and 8273) are split into seperate sitting and bedrooms. They also have the extra-large balconies. Your cabin has a standard Cat.11 balcony. All cat 11 cabins on Spirit class ships have a whirlpool tub.

The balcony is a wraparound which is nice. I sat on mine at night and stared at the stars. I even fell asleep a few times the weather was so nice. The bathroom has a nice whirlpool tub and a nice sitting vanity area. The living room has a sofa and chair and is completely seperate from the bedroom.There is a TV in the living room and bedroom. When you enter the stateroom, there is a small hall lined with mirrors and shelving that hold wine glasses and such. Have fun figuring out the light switches especially if you have had a few drinks. They have dimmer switches for ambience which is nice. Very romantic if your into that mode. Another thing about the deck, went we left St Thomas, the gulls will fly right up to your balcony. I have a picture of my wife feeding a gull while it was still hovering above us. Quite the thing I might add. We just came back from the rum party boat and we were still having a good time. The towel animals at night are awesome and we were treated very special by are room steward. One more thing, be careful of shutting the door on the safe to hard. We did this the first day and it took awhile for a maint man to fix it.

Ok, now I am confused - does 8271 on the miracle have a wrap around balcony, are the sitting area separate - will we be crowded with four people in the room, if there are only 2 twin beds where do the two other people sleep?

The above poster is referring to cabins 8268 and 8273, not your cabin. Ask yourself this, since my cabin isn't the corner cabin, what could my balcony wrap around?

You have a very nice cabin but as I said in my first response it isn't an aft wrap-around, it is the aft wrap-around's next door neighbor.

Archived