Cat's Meow Question?

tjoil

We will be visiting Mahajual again in March. We we're there last year on another cruise and loved it. We didn't visit the Cat's Meow though. Do they offer lounge chairs on the beach side since they aren't located on the beach side? Any other information would be helpful. I can say if anyone is questioning whether this is a good location or not, my family and I , HIGHLY recommend this spot!! We have cruised several times and have been to alot of islands. Who would have ever thought that you could have such a memorable day and do nothing but lounge,drink(non-alcoholic) eat, and get an amazing massage($20.00-45 minutes). We can't wait to get there!! I just want to make sure they offer lounging on the beach side. That's what makes the DAY!!

We will be visiting Mahajual again in March. We we're there last year on another cruise and loved it. We didn't visit the Cat's Meow though. Do they offer lounge chairs on the beach side since they aren't located on the beach side? Any other information would be helpful. I can say if anyone is questioning whether this is a good location or not, my family and I , HIGHLY recommend this spot!! We have cruised several times and have been to alot of islands. Who would have ever thought that you could have such a memorable day and do nothing but lounge,drink(non-alcoholic) eat, and get an amazing massage($20.00-45 minutes). We can't wait to get there!! I just want to make sure they offer lounging on the beach side. That's what makes the DAY!!

I took some notes from various posts on Cats Meow. If you are interested in reading them, send me an email (it is in my user CP) and I will forward to you. Please be sure to put CC in reference so I will open. Thank you.

Just got back yesterday. No actual chaise lounge chairs but plenty of tables with chairs. You can choose shade under a canopy or to sit in the sun, or they'll put your table and chairs in the water.

There is plenty of room to lay a blanket on the sand. "Across the street" is really only about 20 feet away. The waiters were extraordinary and the food and drinks were top notch and let you run a tab and pay when ready to leave. My next cruise must include Costa Maya just to go back to the Cat's Meow!

Archived