Blackbeard Beach

Mrs.G

Hi all,

Last time I went to the bahamas I went on a beach break excursion- I don't think this is the same one. Does anyone know if it changed names in the last 2 years? Also, the excursion time listed is 3 hours but last time a boat came and went so you could leave when you wanted. Has anyone been here that can give me details?

Thanks!

-mrs.g

Hi all,

Last time I went to the bahamas I went on a beach break excursion- I don't think this is the same one. Does anyone know if it changed names in the last 2 years? Also, the excursion time listed is 3 hours but last time a boat came and went so you could leave when you wanted. Has anyone been here that can give me details?

Thanks!

-mrs.g

You probably went to Blue Lagoon, which is not opened at this time.

Blackbeards is off the coast of Cable Beach .. there are no ferries. So the boat you go on .. is the boat you come back on.. you'll be given a bracelet to determine which boat you are on. Since these boats are independent vendors, they don't board passengers that didn't pay for thier tour.

Archived