Bolongo Bay - just returned AWESOME!!!

soocruise

This is a c&p from my review.

Took a cab to Bolongo Bay for the day. We paid for a day pass $100 which allowed unlimited use of their non-motorized water sports. The price has now gone up to $150 for a family of 4, I would find that a bit much for a family of 3. We also took along our own snorkeling stuff even though they had that as well.

A totally excellent day, the staff was awesome from the initial greeting, to the gift shop, the water sport guys and the unbelievably nice people at the restaurant! My daughter was in the water all day, going from one water toy to the next, the guys were great with her. I honestly can't think of anything this resort could improve on to have made our day better. I even tried windsurfing for a bit, knowing the great guys would help me if I got in trouble. While snorkeling we saw lots of fish and a huge turtle. The beach has a few pebbles and rocks that were a bit hard on the feet but I understand that combined with the sea grass that's what make the snorkeling so great. They gave us a room to change in at the end too.

We loved this place so much that if we are looking for a land resort we will definitely consider going here. We even saw Iggy the resident iguana wandering the pathways to our delight!

We paid $100 for 2 adults & one child. Price is now $150 for 2 adults and one or two children.

Does not include food or drinks, the package is just for the non-motorized watersports.

The people are all fabulous, the beach is very quiet and beautiful!

Archived