NCL River Tubing

San-D-Beach

Thanks for the reply..... I had e-mailed Adventure Tours a few weeks ago...received a reply asking if I was on some other ship that was going to be in port that day. They told me if I was on that ship then I would have to book through the cruiseline. They said If I was on NCL they may be able to accomodate me. Well, I replied to them that I will be on the NCL Dawn and I was interested in their tour. I have not heard back from them as of yet. Sent another e-mail but still haven't heard a thing. So, I do know that they are NOT contracted through NCL. I am going to try and call NCL's excursion dept. to see if I can get some specific information on who is doing the river tubing for them. I know it is on a different river than Adventure Tours.

I called NCL about the their river tubing excursion in Grenada. The rep would not give me any information on who is running it. Though she did tell me that it is on the St. Francis River in St. Andrews Parrish, Grenada. It is 3 hours and costs $59.00pp. One tour runs at 9am the other at Noon. When researching the Adventure River Tubing Tour I read that the tour takes place on the Balthazar River.

There has got to be someone out there that has taken this excursion through NCL....I am going to try searching around other boards!

Archived