New Info I found out about Carnival

auntmawa2

Wouldn't finding out your cabin number 8 weeks out spoil the fun? Don't you people who book them need an element of suspense in your life? Personally I don't know how you do it. I've got to know which cabin it is and it has to be one I picked.

I tried the guaranteed thing one time and said never again...

I just can't see you not having this intrigue in your lives so I think we need to think of other things to take the place of the uncertainty you used to have about your cabin, should this come true and you CAN find out.

I suppose some possible replacement worries could be:

• Don't assign members of you party to the cabins you book, let your
    TA do it but not tell you. See who gets to be Uncle Festers cabin mate.
  • Each member of your party gets a box with a can in it to carry on. Everyone has a can of Coke except for one that will have a can of C2 Explosives, get pulled out of line by the FBI and sent to prison.
  • Don't check your available credit on your credit card before you leave and just keep charging till you get a call from the pursers desk - the fun part is guessing when that will be.
  • Wonder: Will there or won't there be Fruit Punch this time?
  • Hope: Maybe they brought President's Butter back.

LOL!

I did look on the back of my sign and sail card and I do have a cabin number, I just sorta wanted to confirm it with carnival if they told me when I called.

I am sure the reason they won't confirm it is because it could change. GTEE bookings can change at anytime and they probably don't want to get themselves in trouble if they gave you a firm confirmation of your cabin and it ends up changing.:)

Archived