RCI Discounts

Annefran

By checking the RCI website, I found out our cruise price had gone down dramatically for our balcony cabin on AOS 8 April 2007. FYI, check occassionally to see if your cruise price has gone down in price if you're not doing it already. Some of you are lucky enough to have TAs that check for you, mine didn't. When I found out the price change, I called my TA told the about the price cut and RCI honored it. That was even after I had made my final payment. I saved over $1,000 which was credited back to my credit card yesterday. I'm so thrilled! Happy Cruising!

P.S. This wasn't a Happy Hour pricing.

By checking the RCI website, I found out our cruise price had gone down dramatically for our balcony cabin on AOS 8 April 2007. FYI, check occassionally to see if your cruise price has gone down in price if you're not doing it already. Some of you are lucky enough to have TAs that check for you, mine didn't. When I found out the price change, I called my TA told the about the price cut and RCI honored it. That was even after I had made my final payment. I saved over $1,000 which was credited back to my credit card yesterday. I'm so thrilled! Happy Cruising!

P.S. This wasn't a Happy Hour pricing.

Congratulations. Keep checking.:)

Fantastic!! I found out today, that our cruise price went up. Doesn't keep me from checking each day. We have a while until Sept, so you just never know!! Last year we were able to move from an inside to a balcony for $100 for both us - well worth the money!!

Congrats on getting that much money back from your cruise! That must have made your day:D Has anybody seen the money back from balconies on Freedom?? I think I would just jump up and down all day long if we received $1000 back, although it would just go right back to RCI for the bar tab;)

10-1-2006 Freedom of the Seas

4-22-2007 Freedom of the Seas.... I can't wait!

Congrats on getting that much money back from your cruise! That must have made your day:D Has anybody seen the money back from balconies on Freedom?? I think I would just jump up and down all day long if we received $1000 back, although it would just go right back to RCI for the bar tab;)

10-1-2006 Freedom of the Seas

4-22-2007 Freedom of the Seas.... I can't wait!

Thanks, I am very happy. My daughter's response, "wow Mom we can spend more money on our cruise now!" Teenagers! :eek: :rolleyes:

Annefran....I'm soooo glad I read your post this afternoon...we're sailing on the same day as you but on the Mariner....so I checked out the RCI websight price...and voila....we're getting $440 back! Made our day!!!! Thank you for posting the info!! :rolleyes:

We are also sailing on the Mariner on 9/9 vesw01, and I check about every day for a price drop. Like you, all I've seen is an increase. I won't stop checking though! Hope springs eternal.. :)

Annefran....I'm soooo glad I read your post this afternoon...we're sailing on the same day as you but on the Mariner....so I checked out the RCI websight price...and voila....we're getting $440 back! Made our day!!!! Thank you for posting the info!! :rolleyes:

I'm so happy for you! Have a great cruise and be safe.

Archived