ANY RECENT FRANK CuSTOMERS

rucruizin

My sister and myself went on Franks Tour last March along. It was one of the best tours that we took on our 11 day cruise. Frank takes you everywhere on the island and has the van filled with unlimited rum punch and Piton beer. He takes you to all the highlights of this beautiful island and your admission to some of the sites are included in your fee. I recommended Frank to a co-worker who went to St. Lucia last November and he had nothing but good things to say about him and the tour. I think Frank is well worth the money and I would tour with him again the next time we are in St. Lucia.

Enjoy!

We had friends do Franks tour and they liked him very much.

We did Cosol's tour and absolutely loved his tour-the best tour we have ever done I would say. Cosol makes several stops so you can sample the local food all included in his price. We loved the local bananas, johhny cakes, fish cakes, cookies, a sample of the local rum, we got to try all this local food and more. He also provided us with unlimited rum punch, piton beer, and bottled water. He made a stop for warm local bread and delicious cheese (he gave each of us a huge piece of warm bread and cheese we couldn't believe it) -it was absolutely spectacular-so good-and included in his tour price.

He took us everywhere all over the island and ALL the fees were included in his price. We also swam and snorkled at the base of the pitons and it was an absolutely amazing experience not to be missed-what a beautiful beach and spectacular scenery !! I can not recommend Cosol and his tour enough.

We had friends do Franks tour and they liked him very much.

We did Cosol's tour and absolutely loved his tour-the best tour we have ever done I would say. Cosol makes several stops so you can sample the local food all included in his price. We loved the local bananas, johhny cakes, fish cakes, cookies, a sample of the local rum, we got to try all this local food and more. He also provided us with unlimited rum punch, piton beer, and bottled water. He made a stop for warm local bread and delicious cheese (he gave each of us a huge piece of warm bread and cheese we couldn't believe it) -it was absolutely spectacular-so good-and included in his tour price.

He took us everywhere all over the island and ALL the fees were included in his price. We also swam and snorkled at the base of the pitons and it was an absolutely amazing experience not to be missed-what a beautiful beach and spectacular scenery !! I can not recommend Cosol and his tour enough.

lacey, can you, or your friends tell me more about Frank...since he is the one I am booked on a PRIVATE tour with?

I'm not going to switch to Cosol, I like what I had read about Frank, and sounds like he is right up my alley, for the things we generally like to do.

Frank picked us up at the pier. We had 8 people on our tour. The van was very comfortable and he had it stocked with rum punch, Piton beer and water. He drove us around the island, stopped at the Volcano, the waterfalls, where we got out and took a dip. He also had a local radio station welcome each of us by name over the radio while we were driving. He brought some cooked plantains for us to try and he also stopped at a little carryout and provided each couple with a small bottle of the rum of the island. When we were done, he let me and my sister have the rest of the Piton beer to bring on board. He really went above and beyond and we have recommended Frank to friends that have went to St. Lucia. I know that you will not be disappointed. Tell him that Keely and Brandy said hello! We posted pictures and comments on his website from our trip.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Frank picked us up at the pier. We had 8 people on our tour. The van was very comfortable and he had it stocked with rum punch, Piton beer and water. He drove us around the island, stopped at the Volcano, the waterfalls, where we got out and took a dip. He also had a local radio station welcome each of us by name over the radio while we were driving. He brought some cooked plantains for us to try and he also stopped at a little carryout and provided each couple with a small bottle of the rum of the island. When we were done, he let me and my sister have the rest of the Piton beer to bring on board. He really went above and beyond and we have recommended Frank to friends that have went to St. Lucia. I know that you will not be disappointed. Tell him that Keely and Brandy said hello! We posted pictures and comments on his website from our trip.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Thank YOU!:D

I'm wondering what were the best things you did? How were the waterfalls, I'm wanting to see spectacular, not trickles. You went to Jalousie? Any other beaches. I'm sure we will have a wonderful time with Frank! We have had such wonderful luck with tour guides...they have as much fun with us, as we do with them. We are not your typical tourists, and like to do some typcal tourist things, but mostly...we like spontanaity. We had one guide...out of the blue, take us to an orphanage in Jamaica. This man was so poor, young, kind of cocky, not what I expected from him. I was told by someone there that he volunteered his time on the weekends, "to fix things, and hold the children." WOW! that was an amazing day! Frank sounds like that kind of guy to me.

My husband and I took Frank's tour while in St. Lucia and we absolutely loved it. Frank is fun and because of him we got to know a St. Lucia that we might have otherwise never known.

He makes you feel at home by having the radio station say hello to you. He treats you like you are a member of his family. I am sure you will enjoy the tour. Free rum punch, piton and water are a welcomed part of the deal.

We took Frank Tours while on visiting St.Lucia and enjoyed it tremendously. We were greeted with a shout out by a dj on one of the local radio stations. Frank was very welcoming and showed the real St.Lucia. He provided free rum punch, piton beer and water. I strongly recommend taking Frank tours.

You can go to www.***** and it will show you what the tour entails. Everything was great so I can't pick one thing in particular. I just know that everyone that we have referred him to have been pleased with the tour. There's a picture of myself and my sister on his website along with our testimonial.

Enjoy your time in St. Lucia. I think it's the most beautiful island in the Caribbean.

You can go to www.***** and it will show you what the tour entails. Everything was great so I can't pick one thing in particular. I just know that everyone that we have referred him to have been pleased with the tour. There's a picture of myself and my sister on his website along with our testimonial.

Enjoy your time in St. Lucia. I think it's the most beautiful island in the

Caribbean.

We have booked a private tour so we want to hit a few touristy things, but mostly we want to do, what we want to do.

That is why I asked what was best.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THAT VOLCANO thing...yaaaaawn!

Archived