Avis car rental***how can I find out

SEA SOUNDS

if Avis has a shuttle to Port Everglades? I have tried to call their 800 number and the direct line to Ft. Lauderdale and no one seems to know anything about my question at the 800 number, and at the direct line---well I have been trying that line for the past week and it just rings and no one answers it.

I am renting for a few days and will pick up at the airport in Ft. Lauderdale, but when I return the car, I know that it has to be returned back to the airport. My question is how will I get to the pier (Port Everglades)?? Is there a shuttle or some kind of service to get to the pier in a reasonable amount of time?

I am sure someone has come across this issue and can help me out.

Thanks

SEA SOUNDS

Yes, you will get transportation to Port Everglades. Either Avis will take you or you will be directed to the "cattle car" bus.

We rented a car from Avis back in Dec and when we returned it, we told the guy we needed a ride to the pier. Avis took us but we had a good 20 minute wait.

Archived