Capt Marvin or Capt Bryan

breanne$5

Have gone with Capt Bryan twice, once on each boat and both times were fantastic! Plenty of personal attention, small groups with plenty of room to lounge onboard, they lured out plenty of sea creatures during the snorkeling for us to see and helped everyone feel at ease with the stingrays holding them feeding them and such. They let my daughter sit at the wheel and drive the boat for a bit, she loved that. Both boats are very nice, I just went with the one that had the most convenient timing for our family.

We took Captain Marvins tour in Sept 06, it was his birthday on the day we were there. Wonderful and well organized tour, our boat was one of the fiirst to arrive at Stingray City. When we were leaving the area we saw many boats arriving making the area crowded. :cool:

I used Captain Bryan many years ago (2001 to be exact). We love it, I had contacted him over the internet and told him I would show up with 80 people. This was when he was first getting started and I don't think he believed we would show. Well we got off the ship and walked about a block down the street and he took us on the trip of a lifetime. They videotaped us snorkeling and got a shot of everyone with the Stingrays. I believe his Catamaran was called the Hannibal. The only thing we messed up was that we forgot to bring our own drinks and he only had water on board. Have never made that mistake since. Hope it helps.

Archived