Should I marry with Royal Romance?

I heard so many horror stories about Royal Romance! Does anyone have anything good to say about their service on RCCL?

Also, Has anyone had a small wedding with Royal Romance? i will only have 5 people coming onboard for the ceremony........ and was wondering what kind of options i have with such a small wedding?

I only have till tomorrow to decide.....somebody help me with this!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=474264

check out this post for some details!

I don't have any of my own advice to give, but what I have noticed from this board is that the people who are happiest seem to be those who have a general idea of what they want, but are somewhat flexible with the details. Those who know EXACTLY what they want, sometimes seem disappointed. Good luck!

I heard so many horror stories about Royal Romance! Does anyone have anything good to say about their service on RCCL?

Also, Has anyone had a small wedding with Royal Romance? i will only have 5 people coming onboard for the ceremony........ and was wondering what kind of options i have with such a small wedding?

I only have till tomorrow to decide.....somebody help me with this!

Hi and congratulations,

I've been visiting this board regularly since getting engaged last November, and also have fears about Royal Romance. To be honest, though, there have been folks who've had wonderful experiences dealing with them. Try doing a search, narrowed to this board only, for threads with "Royal Romance" in them. I'm sure you'll find a mix of good and bad experiences to weigh.

As for your options, if you haven't seen it already, you can go to the Royal Caribbean website, and download the Royal Romance brochure, which discusses the different options, including those for different size groups.

Best wishes and good luck.

Hi and congratulations,

I've been visiting this board regularly since getting engaged last November, and also have fears about Royal Romance. To be honest, though, there have been folks who've had wonderful experiences dealing with them. Try doing a search, narrowed to this board only, for threads with "Royal Romance" in them. I'm sure you'll find a mix of good and bad experiences to weigh.

As for your options, if you haven't seen it already, you can go to the Royal Caribbean website, and download the Royal Romance brochure, which discusses the different options, including those for different size groups.

Best wishes and good luck.

I just booked my wedding for 6/22.......... I was really happy with the service when I called and booked. I think if your able to let someone else plan your wedding this is the best way to go. Did you book with Royal Romance yet?

My fiance & I were originally booked with RR/TWE & were extremely disappointed with every aspect of their business. Their lack of communication and customer service were only a couple of things we were disappointed with.

We ended up canceling with them and booking with a private island coordinator in Ocho Rios. We have been nothing but satisfied with our private island coordinator. We are certain that our wedding will be everything we have always dreamed about.

If you haven't already booked, you may want to look into hiring a private weddinig coordinator. Either way, good luck with everything!

I faxed in my contract with Royal Romance over a week ago and they still haven't charged my credit card for the package. I called and confirmed with them that they received my contract and payment form. Wondering why they are holding off? Did anyone else have this issue?

I received a confirmation the day after we faxed in our contract. I admit that communication hasn't been as good now that everything's set - but I do agree it's better to call than to rely on email.

I am not expecting any more contact until about two weeks before the date...I'm ok with that. See, my problem is I'm a perfectionist and I am having a bit of a hard time trusting someone else with this special day. I'm working on myself to just "let it go" and trust that it'll all be ok. I'm trying to not focus on the details - for really no matter who I go with whether it be a wedding here at home, or with another wedding planning company, there's always a chance something can go wrong. So, I don't want to point any fingers at this company - sure things have gone wrong by them. And I'm sure things have gone right. I'm not expecting a perfectly structured event now. I'm expecting to marry my best friend. period.

It will be a perfect day in my heart...and whatever does or doesn't go right just is.

sorry - I know I totally rambled outside of your point here!

I would call them...and keep calling until you get the answer!

Archived