Staterooms on Noordam

Birdiegk1

I was just visiting the HAL website and checking the staterooms on the Noordam. I noticed that there is a difference in the virtual tour and the photo

of the Deluxe Verandah Outside Stateroom, can anyone tell me which is the

correct layout??

What did you see different ?:confused:

I clicked on Fleet, Noordam, and then staterooms. The Deluxe Verandah picture and the video looked exactly the same.

(The Deluxe Verandah's on the S class ships are a little different, there is no desk, there are drawers instead and they are a little larger. Bathrooms are also different)

Many differences.

The Virtual tour deluxe verandah outside looks like none I have ever seen on a Vista class (Noordam) Certainly don't expect that many drawers in a dressing table. You may get three small drawers, one of which will have a hair dryer in it. Possibly this is from a smaller R or S Class ship.

The single photo and the overhead layout are pretty close. Some of the differences:

In the overhead view, there are two closets just inside the stateroom door. You will only have these two if you have an adjoining room. If you do not have an adjoining room, you will have a third closet in its place.

The TV is shown on the corner of the dressing table closest to the bed. Last time I was on they had the TV's tucked into the corner, I believe on a shelf closest to the balcony door.

In the single photo next to the overhead layout, that is pretty close. That one has the TV in the corner near the balcony door. (It also appears that there is a TV over the bed, this is a reflection in the mirror) Also, above the loveseat, there appears to be a cabinet. This may be an extra bed in a quad cabin. Don't know for sure, as I have never had one in a Deluxe verandah outside I have stayed in.

Archived