Inside-Main Deck-on Fantasy?

RousterBlues

Anyone with any thoughts. That's probably where we'll get a room. Maybe the Riveria, inside. Going to be in the middle.

It's going to be me, wife, 2 kids(15 &11). I know it will be crowded, but we go camping in a 19 ft 5th wheel, so it can't be more crowded than that.

We don't plan on being in the room much, but we've also never been on a cruise.

Just wondering about some opinions both good and bad.

Thanks.

Booking an inside guarantee?? or booking a set cabin?

Booking a gurantee can place you anywhere at all on the ship. You could get a free upgrade.

BUT booking a guarantee could give you a cabin where you need a rollaway for one of the kids.

If picking your own cabin.. you want an area that is between decks of cabin space.

Stay away from the inside cabins that are located under the galley on the Empress deck aft. You want to avoid cabins that are under the kitchen area of the pizzeria or the grill.

(dont compare a cruise cabin with a 5th wheel. an inside cabin is one sq space where you all will be. Yes it is fine and doable. I did my first cruise with 5 of us.

compare the price of all in one cabin vs 2 cabins.

I have a group heading out in august for 6 days on Liberty-- if you can wait that long-- check out prices in the link for our group located in my sign.

FOr a 2nd cabin it will cost only 100. total.. plus we get 100 cabin credit. so both cabins will get 100 dollars..so that extra 100 for the second cabin washed out.

Understand

Thanks Serene. Actually we're doing June 7th out of N.O. because another couple is probably coming and that's the only dates that work out for them.

That's one reason we were going to pick a certain cabin, so that we would have rooms close to one another.

I looked at 2 rooms vs 1 room, but the wife would rather save the money for other things.

What did you mean "Between decks of cabin space"?

I was just wondering if anyone else had stayed on the bottom 2 levels on the inside and how was it?

I have stayed on the Main deck and the riveria deck-- both are quiet decks.

People have mindsets with watching Titanic and thinking stearage.

cabins are the same on each deck-- the higher you go the more you pay.

No sofas in the inside cabins though.

Archived